The first step is to have a personal consultation with the Car Concierge, Glen Fagin, who will get to know you and find the perfect car to suit your needs, tastes, and budget.
- Provide model specific advice based off of his industry expertise
- Go over the pros and cons of leasing vs. buying
- Negotiate all aspects of the deal so that you don’t have to waste your time going into any retail car dealership – This includes:
- Negotiate the Final Sales Price on your behalf
- Negotiate all of the Financing/Lease Terms available to you based on your credit history
- Discuss approximate Trade-In Value of your current car through various sources (if applicable)
- Discuss any additional customization accessories and services available to you such as extended warranties, pre-paid maintenance programs, tinted windows, clear bra protection, tire and wheel protection, Lojack tracking systems, etc.
- Help you to understand and navigate industry specific terms such as buy rates, money factors, residuals, capital cost reduction, drive-offs, lease disposition fees, wear and tear, etc
- Provide a personalized “Deal Summary” report and professional recommendation to help you decide which deal is right for you
- Depending on where you live we can arrange to have the new car delivered to your home or place of business (usually for free in LA County) or a small transport fee may be applied depending on your location. The Car Concierge is also able to ship new cars anywhere in the nation through their preferred and insured carriers.
- Always a phone call, email, or text away during business hours and even after hours relating to anything car related…even silly questions.
- All of these personal “concierge” services are available to you and more for only a small fee of $495 at time of delivery.
It is important to note that we are NOT a brokerage service. Brokers are paid a percentage of the profit by the dealer when a sale is made. A broker adds in their fee sometimes in the thousands to the ultimate sale price. Because of this, their interests are NOT aligned 100% with the customer. At The Car Concierge, we work exclusively for you and only you, which is exactly what a “personal buying agent” should be doing.